UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How ironic that a dipper fan should advocate that “if you cheat, you get banned”, yet they are in complete denial over the hacking scandal involving their club!

The hypocrisy of “they will fling mud and accusations around wildly at each and every tenuous strand they can” is also completely lost on them; journalists (I use that term very loosely) have been doing that for nigh on 10 years against City and it is regurgitated by these thick twats at every opportunity.

What’s that saying about LiVARpool fans - offended by everything but ashamed of nothing? I believe Jonathan Liew is one of them so that explains everything you need to know about his journalistic integrity. They pick and choose what they want to be outraged about.
lets face it,Heysel barely got a mention in 20 years by these wankers it was like it never happened & only when they drew Juve in the CL they were shamed into acknowledging it,imagine if that had been us.....

My own view on this is that to completely ruin UEFA would play into the hands of those orchestrating this Parry , Gill et al ... After a successful appeal we have a very strong hand to play and could illicit some fundamental changes. It may be satisfying to render a delicious payback in by crippling the organisation but the wider game is still being played . At this point to stand alone ( which we are ) in a situation where there is no ruling body would be very dangerous to us.

EDIT .. with regard to the cretinous scum of the media thats a different kettle of fish altogether...

An abu Dhabi lead euro league if there is a power vacuum...???

Liew's language is predictable; the use of "subhuman scum" with regard to our fanbase is designed to provoke a violent response. He wants to see a journalist get hurt at a football match (as long as it's not him, obviously).

This must not happen. Sound and fury only, but with significance.
Sigh, it's not a characterisation of our fanbase. He's saying we're the ones calling others 'subhuman scum'. The low levels of reading comprehension on here are worrisome.

Wow you've changed your tune Marvin, pretty sure you were praising Conn last week and I got some stick when I called him a egotistical plagiarising twat (or words to that effect) in response to your praise.

All part and parcel of the wumming act that is Starvin Marvin.

lets face it,Heysel barely got a mention in 20 years by these wankers it was like it never happened & only when they drew Juve in the CL they were shamed into acknowledging it,imagine if that had been us.....

We live in a media world in which you have more chance of getting away with racist and homophobic language than you have of criticising Liverpool FC.

The latter is career ending and they know it.

If the press are so desperate for a story to ‘invade a fan forum’ rather than investigate the actual facts, it goes to show how pathetic they are.

It’s also lazy journalism. Conn took PBS work yesterday.... put a negative spin on it and passed it off as his own. I wonder what the Guardian paid him for that 30 minutes work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.