UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So not only is Jordan completely and utterly wrong, he's also accusing City of deciding how much UEFA should give us in prize money!

Think in some way,he related/or had the same maths teacher as Dianna Abbott..
Both thick fkets..

So not only is Jordan completely and utterly wrong, he's also accusing City of deciding how much UEFA should give us in prize money!

He’s not the fizziest drink in the fridge is he. No wonder he went bust. I suspect even UEFA could work out how much CL TV money we receive - given it’s distributed by them !

I might have missed earlier stuff, but why do you think UEFA withheld evidence from City?
That would automatically go badly on appeal.

Ordinarily you’d be right but I suspect these fuckers know they haven’t got much of a case so they are grandstanding hoping to inflict as much damage as they can on our business and our brand in the hope CAS simply overturn it on a technicality and the stigma will stick and they can plan their next attack.

@Cityinmyheart means a suspension of the ban when he says injunction.

One representative from CAS will make a ruling over whether the ban is in place while the appeal goes forwards, or if it's lifted pending the outcome of the appeal.
I’m not sure he does, as he’s applying American Cyanamid principles in his post, which suggests he’s talking about an injunction.

It is Liew who uses the phrase 'subhuman scum' and he clearly does it quoting what city fans are calling UEFA and the press. Let's not get caught out misquoting people and telling lies. We're not sports churnalists.
Just shows how things can be misunderstood when you only see snippets of the full articles.
So easy how things can be taken out of context, isn't it?

So when we are cleared of all wrong doings, where does this leave us going forward with UEFA and the gutter press. Do we try and break UEFA apart if all our evidence stacks towards us heavily in being able to do so? And will every single journo that has spouted bile and vitriol about the whole issue offer public apologies? Or do we screw them all as well?

Its being lost in all the hoohaa this fact.

UEFA and the PL where all over us like a rash at this point in time and our accounts and books forensically being scrutinised to ensure we fell within the rules.

They did and because they did we got part of our fine back remember.

UEFA are making such fucking idiots of themselves here over illegally obtained emails that no fucker knows are even legitimate and because certain clubs and individuals are demanding they do it yet they cant see that they have already said our financials at this period in time where fine.

All that suggests that it can’t really be about the numbers in the accounts but the source of the funds. UEFA seem to think we’ve said one thing and then done something else. I just can’t see an outfit like ADUG slipping up and being naive or stupid. We were under close scrutiny so I can’t fathom what’s at the crux of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.