UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought some good news might be coming when Chelsea found out their CAS case was being heard on 20th November.

We'd still not heard about our CAS case despite it being lodged 6 months earlier.
We haven’t lodged anything with CAS. CAS will only adjudicate once a sanction/ban has been imposed and a club/person then appeals to CAS.

CAS wouldn’t make a judgement before any sanction handed down by UEFA. City can only go to CAS after UEFA impose sanction.

in the normal course of events but our present application to CAS is to adjudge the compliance of the ‘kangaroo’ process that was deployed by UEFA. I think we should wait for that judgement to be heard.

Manchester City 'to escape ban from Champions League' as UEFA prepare to admit defeat on FFP despite club's big spending and leaked emails
  • There had been a belief within football that Manchester City would be banned
  • But reports suggest that the Etihad Stadium side will instead receive a fine
  • It will come as a blow to the strength of UEFA's current Financial Fair Play system

and this is exactly why the club should not accept any form of punishment even a token fine as it will always be headlined as the club that cheated

Khaldoon did say he would rather spend 30 million on the 50 best lawyers in the world to sue UEFA than accept any sanctions
I really hope he meant any "guilty verdict" and "any form of punishment" and he doesn't come out with a politician's answer of "it's not a sanction, it's a small fine"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.