UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this harris geezer is having to back track and indirectly apologise? Always knew he was a shithouse, thought he was a clever **** calling us petrostate and accusing us a club for promoting human rights abuse.

Well he's made his bed now he can lie in his own shit, he's a stuck up cocky little twat that should be nowhere near football reporting or a football stadium in fact, he thinks he is some kind of politician or spokesperson for the middle East.

He's bit off more than he can chew and I hope we find the time to throw the book.at him and take him down, he's a poison to journalism , not that it needs more poison as it's a cesspit of wankers but he's a gobshite who knows the grand total of zero about our owners, our club and us as fans.

=====================================================================================================================================================================

...bearing in mind his religous background, which (besides his being a rag) obviously colours his attitudes as regards our owners (continually attempting to bring non football matters into the equation), the only way he could be more riled by us is if we were owned by the PLO.

Our PR guy did exactly what he's there to do. He was right to ensure that the question was not one which might lead to a breach of confidentiality or at least Pep did not say anything he shouldn't. Stone may have changed the question he intended to ask but he did pose a "football"question" rather than an FFP question and our PR man was perfectly right to permit it. Pep dealt with it very well as he would anf football question. There is absolutely no reason to ban Stone over this. The job of the PR man is to encourage the giving of information which is informative but does not put the club at any kind of risk. His job is not to find excuses to ban the press and ensure that we receive no coverage.

Personally, I’d prefer “no coverage” at the moment.

Now boys and girls. Let's play a game. I'm going to show you an email I've received and you have to guess who it's from.

Hi Colin,

Your conspiracy theories are routinely a source of wry amusement among those outside the narrow band of City fans who feed off each's paranoia. Did you see last year that even Stu Brennan went public on Twitter to say your "toolkit / goalposts" nonsense was something that even he didn't believe! Pretty embarrassing stuff.

As for the notion that myself "and others" are part of a group who "coordinate their attacks" on City ... you have lost any semblance of plot you had left, IF you believe that.You can be as deeply angered about (wholly) imagined plots against you, or indeed City, as you like. That's your prerogative. But you're getting unnecessarily wound up over stuff that only exists in your head.

For a long time I felt you were a sensible and civil fan, able to look with a properly critical eye at City and of course as we discussed over a period, you were also able to acknowledge City wrong-doings. Propagating garbage about journalists, privately or otherwise, indicates something has driven you over the edge. I'd be happy to talk to you if you have any questions about how this has happened, about journalistic process, about any of it.

But maybe calm down first. Because ranty lying emails are just going to get you laughed at, not listened to.

]

Our PR guy did exactly what he's there to do. He was right to ensure that the question was not one which might lead to a breach of confidentiality or at least Pep did not say anything he shouldn't. Stone may have changed the question he intended to ask but he did pose a "football"question" rather than an FFP question and our PR man was perfectly right to permit it. Pep dealt with it very well as he would anf football question. There is absolutely no reason to ban Stone over this. The job of the PR man is to encourage the giving of information which is informative but does not put the club at any kind of risk. His job is not to find excuses to ban the press and ensure that we receive no coverage.

That was pretty much what I thought.
Once Stone said it wasn't about the case, it's very difficult to tell him he can't ask questions at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.