UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You gotta laugh at Harris highlighting the need for context...

Doesn't get irony, either!

One thing is for sure, positions are so entrenched that these so-called journalists are past the point of no return. By lowering the tone to such an extent, they simply have to win. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that their careers are on the line with this CAS judgement. Reputations would be in tatters if City win. By investing themselves so heavily against the club and its fans, their words would have no authority if it turns out that fans online have analysed and articulated the situation far more accurately. Don't think we won't remind them if we do win in Switzerland.

I knew about the tool kit story mate. It was rhetorical... Why would Stu Brennan allegedly casting doubt on Colin's assertions, somehow mean they weren't still correct?

The MEN haven't been a primary source for City for ages, owing to the club doing everything on their own platforms.

My chiropractor is very good at what he does, but he'd be shit at heart surgery.

It seems everyone is a financial expert now, especially those who usually write banal shite about Jesse Lingard dry humping his bed pillows.

I'll just say Harris sending this snide email is a huge insight as to the type of people working in the industry now.

Their kudos and credibility is at an all time low. There is so much free high quality stuff out there and much of it better written and more fair and entertaining than anything these paid dinosaurs can ever produce. Their days are almost over.

Just don't do Twitter. It's bad for your mental health.
If you have to, stay away from the Bandit Bros. (Nick 'n' Rob). Or Delaney (especially Delaney) or Conn.
Don't read them, don't click them. Stick to the facts and you'll probably get all you want to know in here.
Don’t do social media and never heard of these needy fcukers before today other than Conn.

Do they have jobs or are they just tweeting from beneath their Ian Rush/Ryan Giggs duvets?

Last edited:
He tried that threat on me without knowing I could buy and sell him a dozen times over. When that threat fell upon my hysterical ears, he blocked me, the fat little fuck.

Custis? I see him in the bakers(no surprise there) in Hale every so often

I seen quite a few actually, him, Dan Roan, Steve Bates and John Richardson

Plus anyone who purports to write for a living and uses myself as a subject pronoun is a thick twat who should go back to school.
Gerry was a neighbour of friends of mine. That raised some eyebrows in Prestwich I can tell you.

He was a legend. Did some of my training under him.

He had a long lost aunt in South Africa who left him a couple million a few years back.

A very brave person who decided to stop living a lie.

Believe it or not, Gerry helped discover Tom Jones and was an early agent of his.

Some great night's out with Gerry. We never saw it coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.