Leicester (a) pre-match thread

Leicester (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very strong team.

would start the same vs Real, Dave for Gundogan the lone exception.

let’s score a couple and get De Bruyne, Aguero, and Laporte off

Very odd. This is a nothing game, why take the risk? Laporte and mendy have just missed 3 weeks from playing too much too soon and we’re about to throw them into their second game in less than a week and we’re surely going to want them for midweek and the final next weekend. His reluctance to prioritise is baffling at times.

Pep's team selections in the league are truly baffling considering we have literally nothing to play for. We will easily coast to a top 4 finish.

We have Real fucking Madrid in 4 days time and we think it's a good idea to risk injury to Laporte, De Bruyne and Aguero. Oh well, luckily all 3 of them are not injury prone. Oh wait, they fucking are.

Rhythm

Perhaps the feeling is that Mendy and Laporte need game time rather than resting. Not sure about KDB, but it might be thought that giving him an hour might better than a break. And it sure as hell sends a message to the players that this game is serious

The game is relatively inconsequential which is why I am worried about 3 of our injury prone players starting. This could have been a good game to play the likes of Foden for game time.

Perhaps the feeling is that Mendy and Laporte need game time rather than resting. Not sure about KDB, but it might be thought that giving him an hour might better than a break. And it sure as hell sends a message to the players that this game is serious

would agree, the back 4 altogether need more time with each other, that’s why I think Pep didn’t rotate

We are a weaker team when Bernardo doesn’t play centrally. I just dont understand how he has played so little in that position this season.

Rhythm? Christ I hope we aren't going to play Gundogan and Rodri together against Madrid.

As another pointed out, not only Madrid midweek but a cup final on the horizon too. No meed what so ever to play this 11 today when Cancelo, Jesus, Zinchenko and Foden all need game time.

Pep's team selections in the league are truly baffling considering we have literally nothing to play for. We will easily coast to a top 4 finish.

We have Real fucking Madrid in 4 days time and we think it's a good idea to risk injury to Laporte, De Bruyne and Aguero. Oh well, luckily all 3 of them are not injury prone. Oh wait, they fucking are.
They are all lacking sharpness after the break,they were really sloppy last game,they need t get their act together before madrid,they can get injured in training

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.