Leicester (a) pre-match thread

Leicester (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric

Administrator
Will be a tough game, but win it and we’d be in a very good position to secure second place. The Madrid game the following Wednesday is clearly more important though, so finding out rhythm and avoiding injuries probably more important than the actual result here.

Ederson
Walker
Fernandinho
Laporte
Mendy
Rodri
Bernardo
De Bruyne
Mahrez
Sterling
Aguero

Play the under 23’s. It makes no difference whether we finish 2nd or 3rd and we need everybody fit and ready for Madrid. I don’t believe Pep will though for whatever reason.

Ederson
Cancelo
Fernandinho
Stones
Zinchenko
Gundogan
Silva
Foden
Mahrez
Jesus
Aguero

Aguero and Fernandinho off after 60/70 minutes.

Next wednesday is more important for us, think that Kun will be rested, King Kev will play one hour, Mahrez, Zinchenko and Foden will start.

Will be a tough game, but win it and we’d be in a very good position to secure second place. The Madrid game the following Wednesday is clearly more important though, so finding out rhythm and avoiding injuries probably more important than the actual result here.

Ederson
Walker
Fernandinho
Laporte
Mendy
Rodri
Bernardo
De Bruyne
Mahrez
Sterling
Aguero
Walker, Mendy & Rodri will NOT start, being saved for Madrid. Cancelo, Zinchenko & Gundog will. I doubt that Raheem will be risked. Otherwise, a sound selection, Richard.

_______________________Ederson_______________________

Cancelo________Fernandinho______Stones__________Mendy

______________________Rodrigo_____________________

_____________Gundogan____________Foden___________

Mahrez_______________Jesus_____________Leroy

I think Mendy needs minutes to regain his form.

Walker, Mendy & Rodri will NOT start, being saved for Madrid. Cancelo, Zinchenko & Gundog will. I doubt that Raheem will be risked. Otherwise, a sound selection, Richard.

Agreed. It’s a case of getting as many players as possible back up to match fitness ahead of Madrid whilst protecting a few from doing too much too soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.