Penalty Taker

Who should take penalties if Haaland is not on the pitch?

• Total voters
God help us if it goes to pens vs Villa next week
Reina will have a field day.
Seriously begs the question do they practice?
You can accept good saves but the penalties have been atrocious lately.

Should have gone for a pee at HT and I realised that during second half. Once I saw VAR for pen was being considered I knew I had time to go. Pop for a pee and get back and miss none of game. Even if the pen is given we will miss it so I miss nowt. And I was spot on (unlike Aguero apparently) I got back and we missed and I didn’t miss a goal

For me we were asking for that when we took Aguero off penalties against Spurs despite having a 100% record this season and a decent record overall. It seems odd that we decided to change penalty taker after Sterling and Jesus missed a few. I could understand giving them to Gundogan if Sergio wasn't on the pitch but he was and that would have put doubt in his mind next time he stepped up. I knew as soon as we did that he would miss his next one. Should've just left Aguero on them and kept Gundogan as the backup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.