Premier League Games 22/23/24 February

It’s extraordinary how many goalkeeping clangers they’ve benefited from. You can’t fault their persistence though, they put immense pressure on the opposition and keep going until they cave, we did the same last season and benefitted from many late game winning goals but we haven’t done that this season, we’re too passive with our possession and that’s a costly trait to lose.

It’s extraordinary how many goalkeeping clangers they’ve benefited from. You can’t fault their persistence though, they put immense pressure on the opposition and keep going until they cave, we did the same last season and benefitted from many late game winning goals but we haven’t done that this season, we’re too passive with our possession and that’s a costly trait to lose.

We didn’t last year, I can’t remember any if any last minute winners. Was the 100 point season we had the last minute winners

I think that’s what people forget , what a team has 20+ shots on goal, eventually they will get a jammy deflection, keeper will make a mistake etc.

All they do is hoof it from side to side and chase the loose balls. I wonder if the appetite to chase will be there next season?
Don’t think so mate . Don’t forget this is the big one and they have waited 30 years to do something our small little club has done 4 times . Every slightest thing has gone for them. Including ederson missing one game all sesson for us (wonder what game he was injured for ) Harry Kane injured before a certain game , rashford crocked for a certain game , loads of var decisions early doors when it mattered and now when it’s over they don’t go there way. Don’t get me wrong they have 100 percent deserved to easily win this title and they have been relentless all season. As for next season. Anyone who thinks a small tinkering will get us back in front is deluded as we are miles of the pace and need major rebuilding but I do think Liverpool will drop points in there first 5 games next season . Just hope we can get it sorted

They’re fucking unreal. They may be lucky, but winning this many games takes some doing.
Yeah they are a great team you have to hand it to them and I think fans of others teams would like them a lot more if Jamie Carragher wasn't a ****, John Aldridge wasn't a ****, mickey Quinn wasn't a ****, Phil Thomson wasn't a gobby twat, Steve mcmanaman wasn't a gobby twat, Kelly Cates wasn't a gobby cow, Sam Quek wasnt a gobby cow and sky sports didn't have their tongue up the Scouse ****s arse.
It's only souness who's a likeable fella out of the ex Scousers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.