United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that’s why they trying to stitch city up so scum sneak 5th they get champs league! No champs league next season debt be up more and less profit! It is political and the scum Gill are at the top throwing muck.

Just count the amount of VAR decisions that will go in their favour from now until the end of the season

I see Bryan Briggs is appearing at the Victoria Theatre, Halifax for A Sporting Life Story.

https://www.victoriatheatre.co.uk/w...atheatrehalifax&dm_i=4K02,S8Q2,21C4FY,3E35O,1

if his team talks are anything to go by, it will be the most boring evening imaginable, though the question and answer session could provide some light relief:

Bryan, who was better; your wife or your sister-in-law? Or was it the tart, against whom you took out an injunction to keep your name out of the papers?

or

Bryan, for how many of the internationals you missed were you really injured?

When Terry Waite was finally released from captivity in Beirut after I think nearly 3 years, his first question to the combined press was, "Has Gary Birtles scored yet"? Coat time.
When they brought Waite off the plane they should have welcomed him with everyone dressed in ape suits, riding horses, rifles in hand a la "Planet of the Apes"..."Terry, while you've been away..."

When they brought Waite off the plane they should have welcomed him with everyone dressed in ape suits, riding horses, rifles in hand a la "Planet of the Apes"..."Terry, while you've been away..."
Or Ryan stripped off his top

Last edited:
I see Bryan Briggs is appearing at the Victoria Theatre, Halifax for A Sporting Life Story.

https://www.victoriatheatre.co.uk/whats-on/ryan-giggs-sporting-life-story?utm_campaign=1317674_February New Shows&utm_medium=email&utm_source=victoriatheatrehalifax&dm_i=4K02,S8Q2,21C4FY,3E35O,1

if his team talks are anything to go by, it will be the most boring evening imaginable, though the question and answer session could provide some light relief:

Bryan, who was better; your wife or your sister-in-law? Or was it the tart, against whom you took out an injunction to keep your name out of the papers?

or

Bryan, for how many of the internationals you missed were you really injured?
Or "Ryan, can you taste your brother's cock?".

Present that as your business plan at your bank and see how quickly you are out on your arse on the pavement ffs
Rightly or wrongly their "bank" is happy to receive the cash that the servicing of that debt generates.
Obviously the trend is less overall profit but his spending should reverse that. Lets see if he is right.

Any truth in the rumour that they have approached two of the elderly chaps that led their team out the last game. No brainer said Woodwood he had noted they both quicker than Matic and Mata.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.