Players who might improve us

Just buy Davies if Sané leaves, fuck me what a talent. I know he's been playing LB for a while, but I think he would be perfect in the Sané role given that he attacks in the same way as Sané does and is a natural winger

I’m all for launching a retaliatory bidding assault on Bayern if they take Sane from us. Can’t imagine Coman or Gnabry will be happy with losing their starting spot after waiting so long to take over from Robbin/Ribery so one of them could be a target as a direct sane replacement.

I’d have a go at unsettling kimmich, not with any genuine belief of getting him but just as a message.

Left backs the most interesting though, Davies looks an excellent prospect and with his sudden rise to prominence he’s surely not going to be happy relegated to a cover role again, you’ve got Alaba who’s regarded as one of the best left backs around playing out of position which you have to think doesn’t get the best out of him and you’ve got £80 million Hernandez just coming back into the squad from injury, there’s enough versatility there to get them all game time but you have to imagine at least one of them won’t be playing as much as they want and could be open to a move

I’m all for launching a retaliatory bidding assault on Bayern if they take Sane from us. Can’t imagine Coman or Gnabry will be happy with losing their starting spot after waiting so long to take over from Robbin/Ribery so one of them could be a target as a direct sane replacement.

I’d have a go at unsettling kimmich, not with any genuine belief of getting him but just as a message.

Left backs the most interesting though, Davies looks an excellent prospect and with his sudden rise to prominence he’s surely not going to be happy relegated to a cover role again, you’ve got Alaba who’s regarded as one of the best left backs around playing out of position which you have to think doesn’t get the best out of him and you’ve got £80 million Hernandez just coming back into the squad from injury, there’s enough versatility there to get them all game time but you have to imagine at least one of them won’t be playing as much as they want and could be open to a move
Used to watch Davis in the American league, one thing was very obvious he was the best player in the league, a bit like VVD was at Celtic and Suarez in Holland, i do not think he will make it as a top attacking player but he is already better than our LB`s, in a couple of years he will be classed as club trained so i doubt they will sell

In July 2018, Bayern signed Alphonso Davies for US$13.5 million.

Where was our scouts ?
We had team in New York, why didn't they inform us about him !

Whats the benefit of CFG if we can't attract talents of these leagues ?

Really like the look of Davies, has pace, technical ability, height, strength, goes on lung-bursting runs and has a wicked low cross on him.

In July 2018, Bayern signed Alphonso Davies for US$13.5 million.

Where was our scouts ?
We had team in New York, why didn't they inform us about him !

Whats the benefit of CFG if we can't attract talents of these leagues ?
Would we have given him a chance? We've got Zinchenko, Mendy, Angelino and Canecelo playing varying minutes at LB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.