Real Madrid (A) - CL R16 Post Match thread

Pep was buzzin his tits of before the game so god knows what he will be like now !!!

Souness singing our praises saying we deserved the win. Tactical game and Madrid scored against the run of things.

Mark Kinsella supporting him. They think City showed great character.

Kerr concurring.

All think Jesus deserved the plaudits. All think goal was good. All think it was a penalty. Good coverage all around on Virgin Sports.
Souness and Kerr were very pro City in the VAR debate last week as well.

Souness singing our praises saying we deserved the win. Tactical gamspot for Citye and Madrid scored against the run of things.

Mark Kinsella supporting him. They think City showed great character.

Kerr concurring.

All think Jesus deserved the plaudits. All think goal was good. All think it was a penalty. Good coverage all around on Virgin Sports.

I think deep down Souness has a soft spot for City. Always has something decent and constructive to say

Don't underestimate the difference Sterling made when he came on. Won the penalty, played a big role in the first goal too.

Good game City. Not perfect because we gave them a soft goal and we could have got a 3rd.

I feel the 2nd leg will be a very different game. They will attack a lot more than they did tonight.

That result was colossal..amazing performance mcfc. So proud to be blue
Can't wait for 2nd leg. Get the feck in

Deserved that. Played really well.

Could've had more, but I'll take it. Just need to finish the job at home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.