Real Madrid (A) - CL R16 Post Match thread

What a difference having a referee who doesn't load most decisions against you makes, and gives you a fair chance at it.

After conceding from that error in posession and defense, when we were doing so well, i thought it might all turn, but credit to pep and the lads, nobody panicked. Stuck at it, what an effort, jesus was everywhere, popped up right time for the goal, instinct. Could have had another within a minute.

Delighted with 2-1, heck woulda been delighted with 1-1, but mahrez had the chance to slip kdb or jesus in for a 3rd at the end, and i cant help feeling disappointed he just ran it into the defense.

Delighted with everyone's effort, even mendy who really walked a tight line and made me clench, a lot.

What a difference a fair ref makes though eh? Those saying it's never good blaming the ref, take note. He wasn't pro City, he just called it fairly, they still got all the niggly fouls but they are the home side.

He could have waved on the foul on Mahrez, he could have given Ramos that foul he asked for by backing into Jesus and falling over, he could have waved away the penalty and booked Jesus.
Would have been harsh to book Jesus for the penalty appeal by Sterling tbf.

What a difference having a referee who doesn't load most decisions against you makes, and gives you a fair chance at it.

After conceding from that error in posession and defense, when we were doing so well, i thought it might all turn, but credit to pep and the lads, nobody panicked. Stuck at it, what an effort, jesus was everywhere, popped up right time for the goal, instinct. Could have had another within a minute.

Delighted with 2-1, heck woulda been delighted with 1-1, but mahrez had the chance to slip kdb or jesus in for a 3rd at the end, and i cant help feeling disappointed he just ran it into the defense.

Delighted with everyone's effort, even mendy who really walked a tight line and made me clench, a lot.
But everyone is against us?

Great result could of been 4.
Pep got it spot on

Jesus motm worked is arse off & scored when he had drifted out of the game a bit.

silly defensive errors still in our game which keeps costing us goals.

but well done blues big result

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.