Talksport

So do I, gets away with murder, the shit he gives us, and that tosser Jim shite, right up jordans arsehole.

I never listen to the show but that wanker Jordan pops up with short clips ranting his anti City hatred, no idea what we did to upset that failure.

I sullied myself this morning and turned it on. Jim White, Simon Jordan and Rob Harris. I heard them say Manchester City, Jordan said EUFA punishment is lenient and the PL MUST relegate them and I turned it off. I’d imagine what followed was a critic of Jordan taking Crystal Palace into administration (twice) with a full discussion on how he almost oversaw the death of the club he purports to support. Selhurst Park Ltd also went into administration, at the same time, which meant selling the ground. This was after he’d ‘bought’ it through a myriad of companies which eventually led back to the actual ownership of the ground being Paul Kemsley and a venture capital company.

I’d imagine they then talked about how he then sued Ian Dowie and won in the high court but settled just before it being heard in the appeal court (appeal court, what is that I wonder).
Finally, I’d reckon they got on to when he was charged by the FA with bring the game into disrepute. He appealed (that word again) saying that: “I didn’t start this fight but it’s not something I’m going to walk away from”. In his column in The Observer he wrote that he and his advisors were "now considering taking this through the courts. Any legal action I take won't be about wasting time or resources on a petty point of principle – it'd be an attempt to see the whole thing unravel." Funny him wanting due process and you’d think he’d know better than most. Mind you, at that time he was being advised by a chap called Max Clifford.....
Jordan said in twitter the other day. That he out his own money into palace and what was the prob!an with that,but he says our owner is a cheat for doing it

Jordan said in twitter the other day. That he out his own money into palace and what was the prob!an with that,but he says our owner is a cheat for doing it
and every time he says this he gets invited back onto Talksport - he knows who's paying his wages ;-)

I've just turned off. Going into work in a minute anyway but like a silly comedy show this morning with Laura Woods banging on about Jon Bon Jovi and Ally McCoist guffawing like a drunk in a Glasgow boozer.

They spent the part of the show discussing their respective holidays in Bali and Argentina.

McCoist was about to say something insightful about Wolves a few minutes ago but she butted in as she had some silly Bon Jovi thing to run again.

Stopped listenening a few weeks ago but after such a great victory I gave it a go this morning , it’s like they were struggling for things to say , peps got a husky voice then ‘ who would you rather play for pep or klopp’, of course klopp was the answer then proceeded to go through the Liverpool team player by player saying how brilliant they were , switched off again

Stopped listenening a few weeks ago but after such a great victory I gave it a go this morning , it’s like they were struggling for things to say , peps got a husky voice then ‘ who would you rather play for pep or klopp’, of course klopp was the answer then proceeded to go through the Liverpool team player by player saying how brilliant they were , switched off again
lol I did the same thing after dropping the missus of I thought havent listen for a good few months put it on at the same time as you by the sound of things ! Plus them saying how much Klopp has improved all his players etc etc . I to turned off after about the same time as you ! I do struggle to see how Klopp is compared with Pep to me Klopp plays the same 14 players in the same style year after year, yet Pep changes his team (perhaps to much sometimes) last night Peps tactics were bang on. Pep thinks about each match were as to me Klopp is the same hit it long to the 3 fast forwards or the wide men, simple !!
Even when discussing City there turn it back to livarpool !

I turned it on a few minutes before you two and they said the phone lines are open and we will talk about the City v Real Madrid next. But noboby phoned in and they didn't talk about the match, they talked about Liverpool players instead "what about Joe gomez ?" Etc.

The silly lady said the league cup final kicks off at about 1pm on Sunday, or is it 3 pm?, "oh I don't know, giggle giggle". She then said City have never got past the champ league quarter final. I was almost tempted to ring in to ask why do they broadcast false information and why Is it called talk sport when they have not got a clue what they are talking about.

I turned it on a few minutes before you two and they said the phone lines are open and we will talk about the City v Real Madrid next. But noboby phoned in and they didn't talk about the match, they talked about Liverpool players instead "what about Joe gomez ?" Etc.

The silly lady said the league cup final kicks off at about 1pm on Sunday, or is it 3 pm?, "oh I don't know, giggle giggle". She then said City have never got past the champ league quarter final. I was almost tempted to ring in to ask why do they broadcast false information and why Is it called talk sport when they have not got a clue what they are talking about.

Don't anyone phone in, it's all scripted to make gullible people spend money on phone calls that get you nowhere

Honestly, i rarely listen to it now, but made the mistake of switching to it about half hour ago, couldn't believe the absolute shite they were broadcasting. Started off discussing Ramos and his 26 red cards, within minutes Glenn Johnson was claiming that Sterling and Jesus, both dived for the penalty and red card respectively. They really don't like us !

Honestly, i rarely listen to it now, but made the mistake of switching to it about half hour ago, couldn't believe the absolute shite they were broadcasting. Started off discussing Ramos and his 26 red cards, within minutes Glenn Johnson was claiming that Sterling and Jesus, both dived for the penalty and red card respectively. They really don't like us !
Accidently started listening to this whilst driving, i think the conclusion from Johnson was that they both knew they were going to get clattered and when it happened they went down, ie they played for it. Laura Wood replied 'a penalty and red card then', Johnson agreed , The Scottish alcoholic , Jim ( there are so many on this station) , concluded 'so cheating then!' Couldn't make it up. So the morning after a great English win, in Madrid's back yard , we have an ex Liverpool player as a guest throwing shade , a host determined to deride the result and the manner in which it was achieved. Our only mild support coming from the female presenter. Well done that woman, come round to mine and i'll cook you dinner and feed you the finest Belgian chocolates whilst you bathe in a bath of Tetleys

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.