BT Sport

Let's not forget he was silent for Gabriel's goal, the first words out of his mouth was to emphasize Gabby's push that the Madrid players were appealing for, followed by criticism of Courtois for not saving it.

Is that the push in the back that caused Ramos to fall errrrrrrr, backwards?

The first half was pretty much about what Madrid needed to do to score. The tone of excitement when Madrid scored compared to Citys equaliser. The complaints about the 'push' by Jesus, the 'dives' by Sterling for the pen and Jesus for the red card.

I get we as fans have blue glasses on so we can be over sensitive. But as the saying goes just because you are paranoid doesnt mean that they arent out to get you.
Fully agree it was similar on BBC radio 5 at half time, now what do RM need to do to score? Any other British team they would be looking for a British win!

I know Carragher and McPointer cant help their accents but its bloody horrible listening to their squeaky voice.... not good for radio or tv they should just do writing , or nicking hub caps

mmmmm writing !

McPointer trying to say anything that ends in a G is absolute torture for the ears.

Disgraceful from macmamananmanamanman last night, could tell he was an ex Madrid player (scouser as well i guess). Couldn't help himself at any opportunity. Fck knows what his obsession with Bale was about, "Great to see him coming on" "hes warming up x 10" "superstar". Then as soon as we went 2-1 up he was piling on the praise, must have had a nudge from someone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.