UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There has got to be more to it than that,they aren't trying to take us down with flimsy evidence,they must have something else shirley?
Yes Karen they do have something else, a pathological hatred of our club. Love is blind, and so is hate apparently

As a Chelsea supporter I really am neutral on the whole issue but unlike other matters with UEFAs jurisdictions participating in UEFAs competitions is dependant on getting a license. Each club has to make an application and jump through all sorts of hoops.

I am far far from an expert but here’s one of the conditions that you are required to accept.

LEGAL CRITERIA
Declaration in respect of participation in UEFA club competitions
1 The licence applicant must submit a legally valid declaration confirming the following:
a) It recognises as legally binding the statutes, regulations, directives and decisions of FIFA, UEFA, the UEFA member association and, if any, the national league as well as the jurisdiction of the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) in Lausanne as provided in the relevant articles of the UEFA Statutes;
b) At national level it will play in competitions recognised and endorsed by the UEFA member association (e.g. national championship, national cup);
c) At international level it will participate in competitions recognised by UEFA or FIFA (to avoid any doubt, this provision does not relate to friendly matches);
d) It will promptly inform the licensor about any significant change, event or condition of major economic importance;
e) Itwillabidebyandobservetheclublicensingregulationsofthelicensor;
f) It will abide by and observe the UEFA Club Licensing and Financial Fair Play
Regulations;
g) ItsreportingperimeterisdefinedinaccordancewithArticle46bis;
h) It will be accountable for any consequences of an entity included in the
reporting perimeter not abiding by and observing items e) and f) above;
i) All submitted documents are complete and correct;
j) It authorises the competent national club licensing administration and national
club licensing bodies, the UEFA administration and the UEFA Organs for the Administration of Justice to examine any relevant document and seek information from any relevant public authority or private body in accordance with national law;
k) It acknowledges that UEFA reserves the right to execute compliance audits at national level in accordance with Article 71.
2 The declaration must be executed by an authorised signatory of the licence applicant no more than three months prior to the deadline for its submission
dependent and licence. I stopped reading after that.

I think you have missed my point entirely.

My argument is that I don’t see a board of people getting carried away. I see a forum that has, in general, been a little more positive after postings of a very well respected contributor.

That is not getting carried away.

It's open to interpretation but no point in us getting heated amongst ourselves about it, save our energy for the scum attacking us. It does sound like extra positive news but we have been here before.

Fear, the cartel really do fear us, who else has had £369m investment from an American company and the oak view arena will make City money nobody else can make, the development of the area around the Etihad stadium and the income from that, currently can't be matched by any club in the cartel.
Timing of the ban just as we are trying to negotiate a new shirt sponsor

They probably see this juncture as their last chance to throw a significant spanner in our works. Knock us back a couple of years and the landscape could be very different when we get back to where we are now. If we ever can. Unobstructed, we could dominate the landscape in a few years, financially speaking. The global group is their next target. It was heralded the other week by Delaney with his article decrying the effect of global exposure on competition in football.

Where are we at now then, post appeal?

Any new info come to light or likely scenarios?

I know this is the lazy option but this thread is like Tevez, De Rossi, Pogba and every Isco thread combined.

The latest is:-

Uefa’s only evidence is written on a fag packet
City will win even without a lawyer and Cas will publicly state it’s all a sham
Liverpool will be stripped of their title and be banned from lighting candles and will also be demoted and playing in the Northern Vanarama league next season
sane will sign a new 10 year deal following the imprisonment of all Bayern executives
City announce a new sponsorship deal with Mcafee security systems
Khaldoon advises all city employees to change their passwords from 0000 to 1234

It's open to interpretation but no point in us getting heated amongst ourselves about it, save our energy for the scum attacking us. It does sound like extra positive news but we have been here before.

It is indeed open to interpretation but I find it extremely disappointing that Rics view of this is one of trepidation, again.

In a moment where all of us have had to face constant negativity, slander and false accusations, our great club being publicly besmirched, I expect that a little positivity should indeed be allowed to pass by the forum moderator without having ‘getting carried away’ levelled at us.

I find that hugely disheartening.

Just my opinion, I disagree entirely with his stance but for the sake of self preservation I’m going to leave it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.