#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy has already 12 assists to his credit , and could have had more if the others didn't miss some really great chances he made out of nowhere (especially aguero,sterling and jesus), and people still manage to say that he is not a team player it's incredible, apart kevin give another player who has delivered more assists than him ? you guys really have short memories or selective memories ;).

Support the guy instead of criticizing him because he made 1 or 2 bad choices on X chance that he manages to create, currently he puts his balls on the table and takes his responsibilities on certain actions and decisions unlike the last season, and when it works everyone agrees here that he is an extremely talented player, but sometimes it does not work for him, yes it is frustrating when it is the case because you know what the guy is capable of and everytime he has the ball you feel that he is gonna do something, and only rare players in the world are capable of that. It is a part of his game style and that's what makes all its magic and you have to accept it.

He plays for himself. He's not a team player. I can't get upset when a player has a poor game, but putting yourself before the team, that I have a problem with. And people defending that sort of attitude - what are you thinking?!

Same old same old vs sheff wed. Terrible performance so far, just wants to shoot any time he gets it.

I just don’t see the attraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.