Match Thread | Aston Villa vs Man City Carabao (01/03/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sooner John Stones ends up where he belongs, at Arsenal, the better. Just so soft. Not exactly impressed with ZInchenko's "attempt" to stop the guy in the middle either, just watched him run across him and head it in unopposed.

Other than that, we are battering them and should have 4 or 5 if we were just a bit more decisive in front of goal.
Bang average player that had many chances for him to get his act together but fails to deliver.

Looked like a nailed on pen to me and spent the next few mins expecting var to call it back. Still haven’t seen a replay.
And still waiting on VAR to call them back from the dressing room. ;-)

I'm just going to say it - I blame Pep for that.

Play the guy 3 times in 3 months, drop him for an 19 year old and then throw him back in the team on a whim in the cup final. His treatment of Stones is bizarre to me. Drops him for months, gives him one or two games then drops him again, all while persisting with Otamendi who makes just as many errors.

If his head isn't right, don't bloody play him in a final!

I feel for him. He misread it and got his legs in a tangle. It could happen to anyone but of course it's him.

That said, we got incredibly lucky for our second so i'm not that annoyed. Just frustrated for him.

You’re full of shit.

Foden has hardly played and he’s been one of the best players on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.