United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not just the raggies who will loose pots of money but UEFA and the PL. So no way will they be allowed to loose out.

United may finish in 6th I don't believe they have it in them to put a run together.

Man City (The bestest and greatest)
Spurs
Sheffield Utd
Leicester

I can't see them winning those fixtures at all bud.

Even Talkshite has picked up on how VAR has nailed them out 3 games running.

United may finish in 6th I don't believe they have it in them to put a run together.

Spurs
Sheffield Utd
Leicester

Hope your right but 3 out of 4 are nothing special.

I though the rule was you are only offside if you interfere with play, the guy was on the floor so wasn't hindering his view and physically got out of the way of the ball to avoid interfering with play.

That is a 50:50 decision so how can VAR rule it out after its given on the field. The ref could clearly see where the player was on the floor and it was clear he was off side but doing nothing / not interfering. VAR is for over ruling the errors and things the Refs miss or get totally wrong. If ever there is a case of VAR taking a judgement call and just flipping it the other way for no reason it was this one.

That is a 50:50 decision so how can VAR rule it out after its given on the field. The ref could clearly see where the player was on the floor and it was clear he was off side but doing nothing / not interfering. VAR is for over ruling the errors and things the Refs miss or get totally wrong. If ever there is a case of VAR taking a judgement call and just flipping it the other way for no reason it was this one.
Yep.

Spurs
Sheffield Utd
Leicester

Potentially tricky, but throw Var into the mix and it should be an easy 12 pts for the rags.

Potentially tricky, but throw Var into the mix and it should be an easy 12 pts for the rags.

theyve beat us twice this season both at home and also beat spurs, drew with Liverpool, beat Leicester and Chelsea twice

Sunday is no formality especially as the players and fans are currently on a high, wether or not we think they should be buzzing about where they’re at, they are

theyve beat us twice this season both at home and also beat spurs, drew with Liverpool, beat Leicester and Chelsea twice

Sunday is no formality especially as the players and fans are currently on a high, wether or not we think they should be buzzing about where they’re at, they are

That's the worst spell of "whether" we've had all winter.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.