Ben Foster

Just MO but i honestly think Bravo has had so many horrible games for us in the past that it outshines the fact he's been adequate of late. I still would rather have a younger, hungrier keeper and think the albatross for Bravo now is that his quick reflexes are behind him and he now has to be technically perfect to make up for that... and perfect mistake free games aren't a given.

A big yes from me. Good keeper. We don't need ambition on the bench in a goalkeeper position. Him or Scott Carson and lend Music abroad where there may be less pressure

Foster is not used to our style of play and at 36 will probably struggle to fully adapt

Buy a decent keeper say for £50 million then save £100 million by playing Eddy as a ball playing, penalty taking, centre half alongside Eric..!

Easy peasy this management lark..!

If I recall correctly, he was very complimentary about us in a post-match interview. I think it was last season but I could (and probably am) mistaken.

giphy.gif

Steffen will probably take over. But Ramsdale could be a great option. HG, young, got potential. Would be cheap especially if Bournemouth get relegated

He'd want to play rather than sit on our bench...I do like him though in fact I'd have him over Pickford for England. He's not by any stretch world-class mind you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.