Champions League final tickets

This cut off date for applications is also biased.

It's after the 2nd leg for some teams and before the 2nd leg for others (us).
There is no commitment to pay at this point, or put in your card details. If you are successful in the ballot you will have to decide whether its worth a gamble, but everyone will find out at the same point, so there is no advantage.

In my opinion, we'll get allocated 12-15k tickets, and I'd be impressed/surprised if we take more than 10k, so you probably don't even have to gamble through the UEFA ballot as you should be able to get one through City. Its going to be very expensive place to get to. I'd be surprised if you get much change out of £1000 just on vaguely convenient flights if you book after the semi final.

There is no commitment to pay at this point, or put in your card details. If you are successful in the ballot you will have to decide whether its worth a gamble, but everyone will find out at the same point, so there is no advantage.

In my opinion, we'll get allocated 12-15k tickets, and I'd be impressed/surprised if we take more than 10k, so you probably don't even have to gamble through the UEFA ballot as you should be able to get one through City. Its going to be very expensive place to get to. I'd be surprised if you get much change out of £1000 just on vaguely convenient flights if you book after the semi final.

Haha. You think if we got to the Champions League final we wouldn't sell them all? The press have sent some of you crackers.

Disagree mate, if we get there, we will easily sell out. As much as we hate UEFA, it would be fantastic to win the champs league.

On the flip side, host city is fantastic for visiting - one of my favorite big cities in the world

Haha. You think if we got to the Champions League final we wouldn't sell them all? The press have sent some of you crackers.
Nothing to do with the press, its just gut feel. I dont think there are more than 10k that would have either the means and/or desire to go.

I hope we have the opportunity for me to be proven wrong.

Nothing to do with the press, its just gut feel. I dont think there are more than 10k that would have either the means and/or desire to go.

I hope we have the opportunity for me to be proven wrong.

We took around 8,000 to Vienna in 1970 and I understand transport has improved since then.

I heard that for Madrid. Booked flight and hotel and then couldnt get a ticket. I think we would sell out.

Lets hope we get to find out.

P.s. its worth applying (use friends and relative's as well if they will let you) as you dont have to pay yet so no risk. If you decided to buy then you would 100% at least get your money back if City didn't make it and you wanted to sell your ticket.

Last edited:
We took around 8,000 to Vienna in 1970 and I understand transport has improved since then.
That's particularly impressive given the total attendance was 7,968 for that game.

Istanbul is easier to get to than Baku, but not by much - and Arsenal and Chelsea took approximately 3,000 each to their final last year.

Like I said, I hope we get the opportunity for me to be proven wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.