COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all, but we can’t just make stuff up just because it makes us feel better.
I'm making it up that COVID-19 cannot survive on surfaces in 25 degree enviromental temperatures?

Okay.

Rhinovirus dies at around 60°c
Most flu's at 75°c

So where peoe are getting 25° c from is beyond me

They are also forgetting anti-bodies in our system are also a factor to defeating virises not just temperatures.
The CDC explain that “because of poor survivability of these coronaviruses on surfaces, there is likely very low risk of spread from products or packaging that are shipped over a period of days or weeks at ambient temperatures.”

At the auctions I attended today in Melbourne rather than give away a toy or bottle of champers as agents do for the first bidder to get the ball rolling they gave away toilet paper (LOL).

Soon you will have to order it online at a big premium.

Rather than customs checking for drugs which should be easier now given the volume of baggage they will be checking for toilet paper and tissues and hand cleaner as the local Chinese population and sending it overseas back to China in bigger numbers than baby formula.

The CDC explain that “because of poor survivability of these coronaviruses on surfaces, there is likely very low risk of spread from products or packaging that are shipped over a period of days or weeks at ambient temperatures.”
So, basically the same as flu.

I'm making it up that COVID-19 cannot survive on surfaces in 25 degree enviromental temperatures?

Okay.
But it’s mainly spread through aerosol transmission so whether it survives on surfaces or not, it doesn’t really matter too much.

Yeah. I don’t use paper, just bidet or bum gun.

If you got dog shit on your hand, would you use dry paper to wipe it off or would you wash your hands properly under water?
Not to deviate further, but after taking a dump we Italians first wipe with toilet paper and then wash in the bidet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.