City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

Who cares what the kit looks like ffs unless your buying for ya kids. Grown men in replica shirts looooooool. Doesn’t matter what lads on pitch where as long as the do the business
Grown men typing “lol” doesn’t make me laugh out loud to be honest. It makes me cringe a little.

Why are you on the new kit thread if you don’t care what it looks like?

Ffs why can’t they just make a nice blue home kit and no fucking shite on it that cracked ice one is ridiculous as for paisley pattern ffs someone is taking the piss have the designers from Nike joined puma ..

Not sure why people don't know what paisley is with regard to that third white kit.

It is an iconic fashion design particularry amongst the mod/indie sub cultures

pretty-green-paisley-print-shirt-grey-01.jpg

oh well, only time we've had a proper kit. Rest of the time we look like school kids who've worn their rugby socks to football.
I do love the sky blue socks with maroon turnover but I grew up watching them in navy socks and loved it when they came back last season. I suppose it’s what you are used to and grow attached to. I wouldn’t mind them rotating between your preferred socks, my navy ones and plain sky blue ones. Even sky blue with navy turnovers would look good.

Ffs why can’t they just make a nice blue home kit and no fucking shite on it that cracked ice one is ridiculous as for paisley pattern ffs someone is taking the piss have the designers from Nike joined puma ..
Because nobody would buy a shirt that looks like the last one they bought.

I do love the sky blue socks with maroon turnover but I grew up watching them in navy socks and loved it when they came back last season. I suppose it’s what you are used to and grow attached to. I wouldn’t mind them rotating between your preferred socks, my navy ones and plain sky blue ones. Even sky blue with navy turnovers would look good.

I didn't like them last season and I didn't like them with laser blue, but each to their own.

I didn't like them last season and I didn't like them with laser blue, but each to their own.
Well I tried to compromise but sod you. When they put me in charge of kits, I’ll make you wait for 5 years before your preferred socks make an appearance. That’ll teach you to dismiss navy socks. ;)

I’m well past the age of buying football shirts but I do want the team to play in decent kits. That one looks pretty awful. Wasn’t Nike’s biggest fan but I think on balance they were better than Puma.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.