City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

Wasn't there something said at the start of the season when the away kits were anounced and people moaned about the purple trim, that next year they were gonna do a more traditonal set of home and away kits.

Well seems that was a load of bollocks

Wasn't there something said at the start of the season when the away kits were anounced and people moaned about the purple trim, that next year they were gonna do a more traditonal set of home and away kits.

Well seems that was a load of bollocks
Just like the purple trim is hardly noticeable from the stands, the mosaic won't be either. So it 'll look fairly traditional on the players, it's fine.

Just like the purple trim is hardly noticeable from the stands, the mosaic won't be either. So it 'll look fairly traditional on the players, it's fine.

Makes no odds to me I won't bee wearing it, and yes it won't be noticable from the stands, but if you are gonna do it, do it front and back.

Grown men typing “lol” doesn’t make me laugh out loud to be honest. It makes me cringe a little.

Why are you on the new kit thread if you don’t care what it looks like?

cos I like to see grown men cry over what patterned material other grown men kicking a bag of air about will be wearing.

cos I like to see grown men cry over what patterned material other grown men kicking a bag of air about will be wearing.
But you understand that even watching grown men kicking a bag of air about would be considered pointless by some people don’t you? It’s about people being interested in what they want to be interested in. Don’t worry your pretty little head about it.

But you understand that even watching grown men kicking a bag of air about would be considered pointless by some people don’t you? It’s about people being interested in what they want to be interested in. Don’t worry your pretty little head about it.

I get that fella but don’t get all the moaning about it they could wear a spud sack for all I care as long as they football and results are good that’s all that matters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.