United (a) pre-match thread

United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am now the wrong side of 40, but I reckon Walker is the best right back I have seen play for us in my lifetime. You could argue Zaba, but I think Kyle works just as hard and is a lot quicker. He has been a top class right back for two top teams and for the best part of a decade now

Him getting dropped by England has been a godsend for us. He gives 100%, he is absolutely rapid and has good quality.

He gets caught out of position occasionally, but has the pace to dig himself out of the trouble. He can also be wasteful in possession and gives the ball away in dangerous areas. Yet he digs us out of trouble time after time. You don't really see teams target our rhs, it is generally down our left.

He is 29 now. We will get another 3 years out of him at the very top level. If he stays injury free then he will end up being regarded as a great player for City.

OK ,It appears you have just made a random statement with absolutely nothing to back it up, so i will help you out , he has pace to burn , gives 100% every game , covers the whole right side of the playing field including Stones when he f*cks up , he is always on the front foot trying to play attacking football , he's won two premier leagues and multiple other trophies , he bosses most opposing wingers , havent seen any winger beat him for pace and invariably he puts in a 7/10 performance , and he never gets injured and i can't remember him being suspended, which is superb for an aggressive defender and i also think he appears to be a popular member of the squad , not forgetting he's English so helps the home base quota.
But he does have a couple of issues where he can improve , so over to you.
Apart from that, what has Kyle Walker ever done for us?

I only hope that if we completely outclass them, as we have done in most recent derbies, that we actually make it count on the scoresheet for once.

We will create some chances, I just hope we don’t spunk them away as we seem to do quite often these days.
Im would like us to smash the rag scum today, but I think it might be a draw.

I only hope that if we completely outclass them, as we have done in most recent derbies, that we actually make it count on the scoresheet for once.
Yep, after all, the score sheet is all that matters

We will create some chances, I just hope we don’t spunk them away as we seem to do quite often these days.
Im would like us to smash the rag scum today, but I think it might be a draw.
Time says a draw us overdue in a derby but we need a much better ratio of shots/shots on target than last Sunday....get 7/8 on target and we win at a canter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.