Match Thread | Man Utd vs Man City (08/03/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T0HvZPW.jpg

I'm amazed by the possession stats, didn't feel like we had any real sustained periods of possession to get into our rhythm.

Actually he was dynamite up until the character assassination because of the tweet.

Same with sterling and the Gomez shit show

Lol. He had more good games after the tweet than before it. Overall, average as fuck season.

Our performance hinged on Dean giving them a free kick 3 seconds after the alleged foul. Our heads dropped because they knew they'd been f*cked over. It shouldn't happen. we have to be stronger.

Issue isn’t Foden. Put on Walker for Cancelo. Bernardo also running down blind alleys which isn’t helping.
Think we need to press from top to create some space to release, I’d leave on Foden and bring on Walker and Jesus.
For who

Find it odd that Foden is getting a bunch of criticism when Aguero has done absolutely nothing and Sterling is lost in Wan-Bissaka's pocket.
Me too, Raheem's second touch is a tackle and he is not going past players recently. He's had the ball one on one a few times and gifted possession away. He's bang off form at the moment.

I've got a stream with analysers Owen & Giggs in the studio, seems fair.

I dont get the complaints about Foden. The ball has barely found its way to him. We have really struggled to get control in the last 20 minutes
All our play has been down the left. Foden totally isolated. Not great and we are currently getting what we deserve. Nothing. Did we have a shot on goal, I think not. I don’t think Pep will change mutch until the last 15minutes. By that time it may well be too late. Not critical to our season but any derby result that goes against us hurts (a great deal).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.