United (a) post-match thread

Lots of failures all over the pitch today. Our left hand side remains a joke without Laporte and Sane. We need a big clear-out in the summer. I would start with Zinchenko and Cancelo. Raheem hasn't performed since Christmas. We are just too slow in central midfield without KDB. We looked better today when Foden went in there but we should have kept Bernardo on the field with him. How many times this season have we seen a slow midfield. You can't play Gundo with Rodri or David Silva as two of the three midfield players. They are all good players but not at the same time because they don't move forward quiickly enough. I honestly thought United were shite today which says it all because we couldn't beat them.
It's a big re-build in the summer.

I was more annoyed with the one that he let under his foot than the last one for the goal. Totally unprofessional and careless to do that. The last was more understandable.
Complacency as simple as that,also he hasn’t played the last couple of games cup final and fa cup bit rusty,but I’m not gonna call him out he had an off day it happens,but it sort of sums up our season slightly just not at it at times ..

Just unlucky from my dipper POV, Ederson has been excellent for the last couple of years so maybe is permitted one bad match.
A little lucky to get away without conceding a pen....but at the end still groaned when Salford scored and still couldn't bring myself to be happy about the result....would have much preferred a draw

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.