United (a) post-match thread

Pep is a rag.
A German rag, but a rag nonetheless. As such he's suck into the bollocks built by the football media on history equals trophies equals powerful clubs clad in red. He loves his former club, and by association gives way to much cringing respect to the swamp rags and their bent officials.
Somebody has to take the time to educate him on the intricacies of being a true blue and the consequences of losing derbies, even dead rubbers like the last one to the one of the most mediocre sides and manager the scum has managed to assemble.

Pep is a rag.
A German rag, but a rag nonetheless. As such he's suck into the bollocks built by the football media on history equals trophies equals powerful clubs clad in red. He loves his former club, and by association gives way to much cringing respect to the swamp rags and their bent officials.
Somebody has to take the time to educate him on the intricacies of being a true blue and the consequences of losing derbies, even dead rubbers like the last one to the one of the most mediocre sides and manager the scum has managed to assemble.
Lol.

I think Pep will continue to hoover up domestic trophies rather than worry about the swap dwellers down the table celebrating a win against us like it's the CL final itself.

I am sure Pep made sure that Ederson left his gloves in the locker room for the first goal, or perhaps he paid off Aguero and sterling to miss chances. One to look at for sure.

smash city, the scum were played off the swamp. reminds me two seasons back and giddy fans, funny I told fans that they were going down further next season. all are bust for europa league....if ole a real manager then he must win this cup. seriously though, not a fuckin chance........inter will spoil that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.