Sheffield Wednesday (A) - FA Cup R5 Post-Match Thread

Me too.I find it fascinating that Pep knows absolutely every single player of the opponent..i know its his job and all that..but you rarely see any other managers,let alone those from this country engage so much with the opponent. I bet Fletchers Scottish family were all wondering " whats Pep said to our Steven ?"
Favourite moment of the game for me was when we were under a little bit of pressure late on,with a loose ball ball bouncing high in our penalty area..and non other than Merlin jumps up and does a strong Dave Watson style header away from danger.I like it when the whole team digs in,commited to the cause.

He actions are normally influenced by the scoreline, like Wigan away. He will 'coach' opposing players after the final whistle if we get a last minute win, but just point at the ref if we don't.

Cheers Bud - always liked Wednesday oand one of my favourite grounds to visit. Good little barbers round the back near the Leppings Labe End as well :)

Couldnt make it last night due to some twat changing my rota. None he less gave my ticket to my eldest,she loved it, first trip to Hillsborough last night and came back with nothing but praise far removed from the twats we encountered on Sunday. Anyway good luck for the rest of the seson, and hoping you get back in the Prem soon
Indeed there is. Couple of lovely women were running the barbers last time I was in there. Know a few Wednesday fans and they are salt of the earth. Sat with a Uni mate and his friends in the home end last day of the season in 1994 when Uwe scored in a 1-1. United were relegated the same day and they were buzzing! And the ones I know don't like Liverpool either...

The version I knew was -
We don't carry razors,
We don't carry lead,
We only carry hatchets,to bury in your head,
We are all supporters,fanatics everyone,
We hate Man United,Leeds and Everton.
(Alternative last line was - We hate Man United,Leeds and Leeds and Leeds and Leeds).

‘Hammers’ as I remember.

No I am 100% right with my version.
Maybe you sang a different version when you were a Chelsea fan pre 2008.(Or maybe a West Ham fan seeing as you like hammers).
Don’t be a fucking prick. Was on the Kippax as far back as 1972... and it’s ‘we don't carry hammers, we don’t carry lead’...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.