Coronavirus & ticket refunds?

Alcatraz

If we have to play matches “behind closed doors”, are we entitled to a refund on our season cards ?

If we have to play matches “behind closed doors”, are we entitled to a refund on our season cards ?

good question. I would expect a refund or money back. This could pose a lot of problems for some clubs who may have “spent” ST money already!

if I’m correct city’s match day revenue is less than 5% of their income so should be able to refund most of us and only have a small impact on finances.

good question. I would expect a refund or money back. This could pose a lot of problems for some clubs who may have “spent” ST money already!

if I’m correct city’s match day revenue is less than 5% of their income so should be able to refund most of us and only have a small impact on finances.

Probably in the form of a credit towards next seasons renewal

46 new cases. Only one day's figures but they are not running away as one might have thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.