COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of press running with ourselves, germany and france will probabbly follow iraly and lockdown with next two weeks.

Well why wait? Looks like they want to ride it ou ttill easter as people are already off work then anyway and schools closed to me.
My thoughts are we will try to get through the next 2 weeks, then shut schools and Universities 2 weeks early, effectively adding on 2 weeks to the 2 week Easter holidays, giving us 4 weeks where we can limit interaction, whilst hoping we also get an improvement in the weather.

My thoughts are we will try to get through the next 2 weeks, then shut schools and Universities 2 weeks early, effectively adding on 2 weeks to the 2 week Easter holidays, giving us 4 weeks where we can limit interaction, whilst hoping we also get an improvement in the weather.

4 weeks of the kids is enough to finish most of us off!

Cheers for that mate ;-)

Chief medical officer just been on breakfast news saying it’s safe to be in large gatherings ie Cheltenham whereas Italy, China etc is in lock down what the fuck!! mixed messages or what

Been thinking this myself. We might have a great chance of winning the CL this year but if the season gets cancelled then so be it. Some things are more important than football, regardless of what Shanks said all those years ago.

Ha. Would you have this blasé attitude if your team was 25 points clear and on the brink of winning the title in 30 years ? I suspect many would be saying this virus is all a conspiracy to stop us winning the league!

Chief medical officer just been on breakfast news saying it’s safe to be in large gatherings ie Cheltenham whereas Italy, China etc is in lock down what the fuck!! mixed messages or what

Depends on how many people have the virus. It's a mixed message because the global situation is mixed. Chinese and Korea absolutely routing the virus whilst the europeans and US getting hit. Temporal gap.

£3,500 will be given to you to be infected with a mild dose of corona virus so they can try and get a vaccine, the poor in society being used as guinea pigs can’t see anyone well off volunteering:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.