COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been thinking this myself. We might have a great chance of winning the CL this year but if the season gets cancelled then so be it. Some things are more important than football, regardless of what Shanks said all those years ago.

I must say my comment was made firmly tongue in cheek but there is a strong case on medical grounds for going full lockdown for a 3-4 week period. That said, there is a strong case on economic grounds for not doing. Looks like the economists are winning at the moment.

The death rate in Italy is 15% not what was reported in China of 3% or whatever.

The government is moving slow, too slow, the UK has more people in a smaller area size, as soon as numbers infected doubled unless action taken swiftly why would we be on anything other than a hiding to nothing?

There is no evidence this is affected by temperature so hoping that the summer is going to kill it off is a false start.

What's the 15% for Italy based on?
Sounds too high.

And we do everything we can to avoid being diagnosed with cancer and you can’t catch cancer by attending a sporting event and mixing with people with cancer.

Yet again, your whataboutisms plumb the depth.

And he didn’t claim 1% was apocalyptical, did he.

These different illness comparisons are doing my nut in. Some people still think this illness is nothing, hopefully our government starts acting on it or else we’ll be fucked for months.

The death rate in Italy is 15% not what was reported in China of 3% or whatever.

The government is moving slow, too slow, the UK has more people in a smaller area size, as soon as numbers infected doubled unless action taken swiftly why would we be on anything other than a hiding to nothing?

There is no evidence this is affected by temperature so hoping that the summer is going to kill it off is a false start.

If relying on British warm weather is all the hope we’ve got, were fucked.

15%? where did you see that?

463 deaths divided by 9172 cases = 5.04%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.