Anyone else see the trouble after the game on Sunday

I think Macaris chippy run out of chips and the rags all being fat bastards like Howson lost the plot.

I think Macaris chippy run out of chips and the rags all being fat bastards like Howson lost the plot.
Speaking of him, how giddy were the silly fuckers after their win. All this Manchester is Red bollocks as they sit twelve points behind us and not even guaranteed of champs league football again.

Speaking of him, how giddy were the silly fuckers after their win. All this Manchester is Red bollocks as they sit twelve points behind us and not even guaranteed of champs league football again.

It's ironic and they are too thick to see that the tables have turned completely and they are now what we once were, our only joy winning the odd derby match. Having said that we don't want to make it a habit!

Robson was the biggest pissartist of the lot but got away with red murder. Got pulled pissed up on the M62.
Media turned a blind eye to it.

Ps dont forget Viv Anderson and Moran.

Fcukin' 'ell all they need is a goalie and they've got themselves an over the limit 11..!

I nominate Massimo Taibi, he played like he was pissed so he's in..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.