Champions League Games 10/11 March

Shameful that wasn’t played behind closed doors today, putting revenue ahead of people’s health....

They will correct it by next week.

Way things are going though,everything is going to cancelled by then.Football fixtures,concerts,Opera etc.

Still a beautiful night.

My hatred for those 6 fingered feral fuckers is unashamedly pathological.

That “little Mickey Owen” said that the Atletico players will all be in the changing room talking about how Liverpool are the best team in Europe.

That’s some serious drugs.
The same ones he's giving to his horses. Anyway. I hope we get liverpool in the next round...

Fucking hell I have just turned it back on after turning off at 2-0.

Take that you coat insulting wankstains.

If the league is cancelled next week this will top almost anything.

I might die laughing!!
If we were 20 odd points in front of them you just know they’d be making up that players and staff had corona virus stories to get the season abandoned small time fuckers that they are

If people thought he was bad for the 1st leg just imagine how salty he'll be after tonight. Hopefully BT show sense and get behind the last English side left in the competition!!!
Absolutely no chance they will throw their full support behind whoever city are playing if we get past Madrid next week ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.