Valencia v Atalanta BT
(1-4 Agg)

Wednesday

Liverpool v Atlético Madrid BT
(0-1 Agg)

PSG v Borussia Dortmund BT
(1-2 Agg)

Weird couple of nights.

Both English teams playing in front of fans but the other 2 behind closed doors. Almost lose half of that home field advantage.

Anyway away from that:

Expect Leipzig, Atalanta and Dortmund to go through. Hoping Atletico go through as well.

Last edited:
If I had an AM shirt I'd be wearing it tomorrow hoping that the scousers take a hefty beating, I want to see diving wasting time and for Simeone to wind Klipperty up that much he'll explode on the touchline and get carted off in a miseryside black maria.

Can see Spurs getting a battering tonight. Leipzig can do it to anyone on their day and with the current injuries and form, Spurs are prime candidate for an embarrassment.

Let’s face facts. These matches mean nothing now. There’s not a chance in the world that this competition finishes this season. All matches will be cancelled/postponed within 2 weeks. And there’s no way they can catch up in the summer UNLESS they move the euros back a year. It’s gunna be a mess. Everything’s going to come to a 2/3/4 month standstill - including a certain appeal hearing that’s going on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.