Coronavirus & ticket refunds?

Manchester City are offering full refunds to any fans who feel unhappy about attending the Real Madrid clash – or any other game – during the coronavirus crisis. [
@StuBrennanMEN
]
what about us lot on the cup schemes ? could we even if we wanted too ,than what happens with the cup scheme points ? its a nightmare un ravelling day by day in it ...

What's the attraction of end of row seats? I went to a concert last night and me and the wife had two on the end of a row. We were up and down like yoyos, with constant comings and goings.

Mind you, the average age of the punters was about 70!

I like to be on the end of the row, partly (like your wife) because I don't like being crushed into the seat and partly because I get to talk to people like Micah Richards and Shay Given when they are half time pundits. (One day Dunnie will be a pundit again and I will get to talk to him. My hero)
I'm not bothered with the up and downers as I just swing my legs into the aisle. Plus where I sit we have quite good leg room. We were the area that wasn't extended because the media park their stuff in front of us! So they left us plenty of leg room. Result!!! :-)

what about us lot on the cup schemes ? could we even if we wanted too ,than what happens with the cup scheme points ? its a nightmare un ravelling day by day in it ...

Nothing official sent by the club I saw this on Stuart Brennans twitter.

How does ticket exchange work?
I'd sold my ticket for the game and purchased by someone else so if rearranged do I get the ticket back or is my ticket now gone?
I asked. This of Supporter Services, apparently we’ll get an email soon

It’s reassuring to know that the Club is likely to look after us / the fans. In contrast, fans of Slurs could be looking at a big hole burnt in their pockets. I’m thinking back to when Spurs wouldn’t compensate Blues for the rearranged fixture and City had to sort it out.

Simple, when the cup run ends the points are added.

It’s reassuring to know that the Club is likely to look after us / the fans. In contrast, fans of Slurs could be looking at a big hole burnt in their pockets. I’m thinking back to when Spurs wouldn’t compensate Blues for the rearranged fixture and City had to sort it out.

There are very few silver linings with this coronavirus but when it comes to football if we see months of no action, it's going to be amusing seeing how the likes of Spurs get on with no money coming through the gate and a big fuck off stadium to pay for. I bet Levy is shitting a brick. I don't think the owners of Liverpool and United will like it either, given that they have a penchant for not wanting to dip their hands in their pockets.

There are very few silver linings with this coronavirus but when it comes to football if we see months of no action, it's going to be amusing seeing how the likes of Spurs get on with no money coming through the gate and a big fuck off stadium to pay for. I bet Levy is shitting a brick. I don't think the owners of Liverpool and United will like it either, given that they have a penchant for not wanting to dip their hands in their pockets.

We might be “shocked” to find FFP has been loosened to help the Cartel.

We might be “shocked” to find FFP has been loosened to help the Cartel.

On a broader note, and not just Cartel related, that might have to happen to enable owners to fund any losses that may come about as a result of the virus, but the likes of Levy/Glazers/FSG/Kroenke, et al, will absolutely hate the idea of having to fund so much as a penny out of their own pockets. Good job we have a benevolent owner ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.