UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd assume that clubs have insurance for this sort of thing. I know they insure against career-ending injuries and things like that.

But anyway, don't give them ideas. With any luck, every club in Europe will fail FFP and there'll be no Champions League.
Even if a company takes out pandemic insurance it may be on the basis of diseases already on the communicable diseases list not new ones that get added (which would put premiums up as the risk would be unquantifiable).

I see Miguel Delaney is ‘joking’ on Twitter about the virus coming out of Abu Dhabi and it being a biological weapon. He also says it’s named after the S. Mansour’s 3rd wife.

He’s either drunk or a real turd, or both.
I did wonder how long it would be before we got blamed

I wonder if they will relax the FFP rules after this virus allowing clubs to pump money in, Mansour with a £3 billion cheque should do us fine.

I see Miguel Delaney is ‘joking’ on Twitter about the virus coming out of Abu Dhabi and it being a biological weapon. He also says it’s named after the S. Mansour’s 3rd wife.

He’s either drunk or a real turd, or both.
Get on that Twatter thingy and spread it about that his Mrs is recovering from a dose of clap, contracted
from 6 or 7 possible sources.

I get the impression that some on here believe that we might find that it's not just owners who might "get bored and walk away"! Surely not. The interest of (noodle) sponsors is passionate and lifelong.

Exactly.

Whilst playboy fops like our owner have a very low boredom threshold official noodle & tractor partners are in it for the long haul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.