UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much. Some posters have given up due to the inevitable banter on social media whilst others have suggested that their fannies need a wipe.

Others have suggested that our owners won’t take it lying down, whilst others have said they have been a soft touch so far.

Pep and some players may/may not* leave as a result.
*delete as appropriate.

Some wanted to highlight there is some form of agenda, whilst others don’t think there is.

Oh and it’s either Gundogan or FFS Mahrez’s fault.

enjoy your beers and we’ll all continue the rollercoaster that is supporting City.

Brilliant!

It’ll either stick or be overturned. There is no middle ground here.

We are not taking pinches anymore Ric, the gloves are off now.

I will be absolutely startled if this isn’t removed entirely and we then sue for damages. Which will be millions.
Yeah, I don’t think we would accept a negotiated settlement with UEFA, but that seems highly unlikely now anyway. Quite plausible though that CAS decide on a one year suspension.

It’ll either stick or be overturned. There is no middle ground here.

We are not taking pinches anymore Ric, the gloves are off now.

I will be absolutely startled if this isn’t removed entirely and we then sue for damages. Which will be millions.

UEFA must know this surely, so as much as I hope we have the evidence to overturn this and hammer the bastards,I fear it won't happen. Also they have all the media and cartel on their side too.

St Samuel jumping ship as well.....so soon
"
By MARTIN SAMUEL - SPORT FOR THE DAILY MAIL

"There will not be much sympathy for Manchester City in football. They misled UEFA and its Club Financial Control Body. They inflated figures, deceived over revenue streams, and the size of their punishment, the suspension from European competition, the fine of £25million, is confirmation of the gravity of this offence."

did we really Martin?

I think one or two journalists had better be very careful what they say regarding City's alledged transgressions otherwise they might find themselves facing court action

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.