Liam Smith signs official

Not a lot of love there for Bobby McDonald ;-)
I've just been wracking my head trying to remember his name, you saved me a Google search. McNab, Bobby McDonald and Tommy Hutchinson were excellent signings at the time.

Edit: just realised I was thinking of Gerry Gow, not McNab.

Last edited:
Bobby was great during the 1981 FA Cup run,but I wouldn't describe him as Top Quality.
Would you??

it was said in a little jest but I loved him that season, the near post corner routine we had going on with Bobby crashing in was fun to watch, did he also do a stand in goalie job in one game that season early on?

it was said in a little jest but I loved him that season, the near post corner routine we had going on with Bobby crashing in was fun to watch, did he also do a stand in goalie job in one game that season early on?
I agree with you 100%. A great signing by John Bond. BM did a sterling job as a left back with the added bonus that he got a few crucial goals that season as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.