Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Liverpool are still likely to be crowned Premier League champions, even if the coronavirus crisis causes the season to be abandoned. A senior club executive revealed on Friday night that there was little opposition to awarding Jurgen Klopp’s team the title

@TeleFootball

Says the dipper official

can't be done without deciding all the other places and relegation,unless they invent a new rule just for them....who would be surprised by that?

Could it be our decision?

As the only club that could otherwise win the title, we have a legitimate reason for them not to receive it.

Would we agree, I certainly hope not!!

If the dippers are gifted a title they haven't even won by the premier league then i'm gonna find it hard to come back next year. Makes a mockery out of the game and all the fans.

We pay thousands each year to watch our team and now they want to change the rules right near the end of the game to make sure their precious liverpool aren't humiliated.

Between this and the scandalous way VAR has been introduced this season will live in infamy. Absolutely shameful.

Only to people who don't realise that to the superich, the elite, the top percentage, we are nonentities. We exist to keep profit and services for them running, nothing else.

I’m sure the Treasury and Dominic Cummings have already calculated the significant savings that can be achieved from a major cull of the over 75s.

A number of clubs have issued digital thermometers to security manning entrances to training grounds as a precaution to guard against coronavirus. Temperatures of players, staff and visitors are taken, with any whose reading is above guidelines being denied entry

Premier League officials are under increasing pressure to cancel the entire season after announcing a three-week shutdown due to coronavirus. An emergency meeting of the 20 shareholder clubs will be held next week

@MailSport

@MartinLipton
All staff at my school were checked throughout the day using a digital thermometer. Lots of nervous laughter but nobody, thus far, hit the "go home" criterion. I really couldn't give a fuck about this season. This thing subsumes it totally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.