COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
368 dead in italy. but infection number went below 2000, almost half less than yesterday. that's good, the deaths are from earlier times, looks like quarantine is starting to bring results.

oh, no, it's a same number of infected as yesterday. first it showed 1800, but it's 3600 :(

Or you do what everyone else is doing, hold daily press confrences, update people with the facts, and what is happening.

Also he he loves hyperbole and isn't really that good for acurate info

Which countries are having daily press conferences? Most are just publishing the numbers daily like we are, with big press announcements for major changes, like we are.

So do i,i think this is a convient smoke screen,just about everyone has something wrong with them
do they count trauma patients in hosp with a broken leg or someone in having a minor op and they catch it in there,at some point they are going to have to specify what they mean,i was saying last night if i had died they would use one of my non related many health problems after my name when a respiratory illness that attacked my perfect lungs was the problem
How are you feeling now Karen? How long have you had it at this stage?

368 dead in italy. but infection number went below 2000, almost half less than yesterday. that's good, the deaths are from earlier times, looks like quarantine is starting to bring results.
countries aren't testing people unless they go to hosp or in contact with a known sufferer,the infection rate numbers will soon become useless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.