Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's interesting that a sky poll overwhelmingly went for null and void and the only voices apart from the biased media Dipper lovers who say the season MUST be completed are the likes of Dalglish, Fowler and Owen. Fucking twats the lot of them. God forbid if their parents contract anything
they rolled Aldridge out this afternoon to spout the same bullshit.....he really is a thick twat

Me, me, me... Thousands dead worldwide, whole countries on lockdown, the WHO has declared a pandemic, hospitals struggling to cope, PM Johnson had been in hiding after telling the public that death is inevitable last week until today when he's told people to avoid pubs and work from home. There's panic buying in shops, pubs in Ireland closed on St Patrick's Day, flights from Europe to America stopped, businesses going bust... But this wallop wants his medal whatever the cost! It's almost beyond words.
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...awmB00UZ0BQcfwhqNqoxxLA1q2lFyo3iO9aUeGWM-pars

Me, me, me... Thousands dead worldwide, whole countries on lockdown, the WHO has declared a pandemic, hospitals struggling to cope, PM Johnson had been in hiding after telling the public that death is inevitable last week until today when he's told people to avoid pubs and work from home. There's panic buying in shops, pubs in Ireland closed on St Patrick's Day, flights from Europe to America stopped, businesses going bust... But this wallop wants his medal whatever the cost! It's almost beyond words.
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...awmB00UZ0BQcfwhqNqoxxLA1q2lFyo3iO9aUeGWM-pars
The most disliked player in the PL for me. Followed by Robertson

Something else for the poor Dipper's to feel aggrieved about in their long line of victim hood, but tough sh*t. The Premier League is a competition run over 38 games. If you were to run a 10k race, and the race was interrupted 2k before the finish there is no way you could decide the outcome of the race based on the standings at the point the race was stopped because nobody completed the regulated race distance that everyone knew when they signed up to the race.

You didn't see the end of last year's Tour de France then?!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.