UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I remember years ago, UEFA tried to ban a club from 1 of it's European trophies. They were told by CAS, that as long as we are looking into this matter, they must be allowed to continue playing in all European comps that they qualify for until we CAS give our decision one way or the other. Now whether this still holds true I do not know. Some I think that this is right. Just imagine the law suit that there would be should CAS say we are not guilty, and UEFA have banned us. They would have to pay all our loss of revenue during the ban running into the £millions + the loss of our reputation which we could also sue them for. This amount could end up bankrupting UEFA altogether.

The only reason is that UEFA are after us is this so called G14 group of clubs, who keep on pressing UEFA to come up with some sanctions to stop us any way they can. So what do UEFA do they agree with these so called big clubs and do what they say. They are just scared of them, because they know (that is UEFA) that they have to find some way of stopping us or these clubs will break away and form their own European club championship. That is why UEFA are after us, to protect this so called G14 group of clubs.

From what I remember years ago, UEFA tried to ban a club from 1 of it's European trophies. They were told by CAS, that as long as we are looking into this matter, they must be allowed to continue playing in all European comps that they qualify for until we CAS give our decision one way or the other. Now whether this still holds true I do not know. Some I think that this is right. Just imagine the law suit that there would be should CAS say we are not guilty, and UEFA have banned us. They would have to pay all our loss of revenue during the ban running into the £millions + the loss of our reputation which we could also sue them for. This amount could end up bankrupting UEFA altogether.

The only reason is that UEFA are after us is this so called G14 group of clubs, who keep on pressing UEFA to come up with some sanctions to stop us any way they can. So what do UEFA do they agree with these so called big clubs and do what they say. They are just scared of them, because they know (that is UEFA) that they have to find some way of stopping us or these clubs will break away and form their own European club championship. That is why UEFA are after us, to protect this so called G14 group of clubs.

Sure we are not being a bit paranoid ?

Thought UEFA had everybody's best interest at heart .

Sure we are not being a bit paranoid ?

Thought UEFA had everybody's best interest at heart .

“He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark moustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved UEFA

Colin Bells Boots just because I am paranoid. It does not mean that someone is not after me. UEFA has only the G14 groups heart to care for. The rest of the clubs that qualify for the 2 tournaments they just don't care. Afterall they are only there to make up the numbers for each tournament.

My mother always said don't argue with an idiot, on this occasion, I'm going to take her advice

You were panicking over whether our highly competent legal team have taken a very very basic step, despite the fact that you trust them completely. If you’re going to post shite about stuff you don’t understand, don’t be surprised if you get pulled up about it.

by the way, when your mother said that, she wasn’t giving you advice, she was talking to herself. You just happened to be in the room at the time. And you still haven’t worked out why she said it.

“He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark moustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved UEFA
Bloody Blairite!

Horton didn't!

Horton didn't!

i think you will find quinny was out for a lot of the time under horton with cruciate ligament injury. we had uwe rosler paul walsh and peter beagrie and had was a ok team. think quinny got back late on in the season and play a big part in keeping us up and i remember the blackburn away when won the league that season and we beat them i think quinny won us a pen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.