Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Must be something abut the Rags. I have been spat at twice by their fans. Once on Warwick Road after the Denis Law back-heel at Old Trafford. The second time, also accompanied by a headbutt, was in the Maine Road car park after we beat them 4-0 in the 75/76 League Cup match. They are a lovely lot.
At one home Derby in the late 70's I saw a small mob of reds going round attacking lone blues and even blues with their kids. We were going to just go home after the game and didnt really want any trouble, until we saw these ****s.

We walked slowly up to them chanting Utd. They thought we were reds until the very last minute....... carnage.

I love that Uefa say they’re working on getting it back on in May.

but how exactly are they working on it? Surely it’s waiting and seeing.

I can see us playing in May again. With or without Fans. I doubt that the Corona Virus is going to keep the economy on an all time low. It‘s like games. Once u cleared the first wave it‘s getting easier.

I can see us playing in May again. With or without Fans. I doubt that the Corona Virus is going to keep the economy on an all time low. It‘s like games. Once u cleared the first wave it‘s getting easier.
We are nowhere near the peak of this,we probably won't see any football till aug at the earliest

No chance. Players will tell them to fuck off for a start.

It has taken China the best part of 4 months to get back to any kind of normality
Working of that logic would suggest that football in this country could start sometime in July.
And that is a very big COULD ,personally I wouldn't believe anything that comes out of China at the moment and see very little hope of any sport in this country until October

UEFA are now proposing to hold this year's Champions League final on 27th June.

@footballespana_

'proposing'- think maybe they'll have to propose something else at their next meeting, which they will more than likely hold on 6th June, just to give themselves an even bigger pat on the back. Do they have a direct line to whoever is orchestrating this 'virus'? Barm pots..and this is from 55 representatives? From what planet?!...to quote the quiet lad from New York, 'Cannot be serious?'!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.