Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

No one will never match fit, players out of contract it’s a complete mess, if not stated by end of May call it off.

I bet most players and managers of rival teams, unlike fans, think L'pool should get the title. 25 points clear hasn't been done before so although I can't stand the dippers I think the league has to give them the trophy.
They're 25 points clear now (don't we have a game in hand?) but they could still mathematically end up behind us. Sorry, but it's still a 'no' from me.

In the street, you'd be right. On a PL football pitch, you'd be red-carded immediately (perhaps — perhaps — the other player, too) and you'd get a major bollocking from your manager, especially if your team then lost the match. You might be docked part of your salary, too.
It's just one of those filthy things that human beings sometimes do. Not condoning it. The only time I've been spat at (or towards) in my life was, funnily enough, by two United fans. Long time ago, but I never forgot it.
P.S. They also called me, with what they obviously thought was a piece of invective, “You fuckin Kippax kid!” I was quite chuffed, actually! Like getting your stripes in the army…(I never really was a Kippax kid, although I always stood there. I was never a genuine hard…)

Must be something abut the Rags. I have been spat at twice by their fans. Once on Warwick Road after the Denis Law back-heel at Old Trafford. The second time, also accompanied by a headbutt, was in the Maine Road car park after we beat them 4-0 in the 75/76 League Cup match. They are a lovely lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.