COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evidence is currently pointing at immunity for 1 year - life time. the cases of reinfection reported a few weeks back seem to be more that the virus can linger in some people so they had false negatives and were given the all clear when they were not.

Thanks,i am finding this guy very helpful to follow

My son is due to get married next week, the venue refused any refund (several thousand pounds) for a cancellation or even a postponement.
Of the guests, several over 70's with diabetes, heart issues, crohn's etc., all advised to stay away. Several overseas guest who can't travel. Half a dozen kids with snotty noses and god knows what else. Even brides father (his only child) and me (my only son) are on the recommended no-go list. Some are saying just sod it, we all go and take our chances.

Just returned from local Tesco. Staff removing excessive items from some shopper's trollies. Big sign by the milk cabinet "2 Bottles Only", then some woman grabbing 8 and arguing with staff.
Some people's greed and selfishness!
They should ban the fucker for life,the woman.

I am assuming i am not contageous but that is not clear or if i have immunity temporary or lasting so i am staying in

Aside from a lasting cough i just feel wiped out,i have ME and FIbro both of which is a lot about fatigue and exhaustion,neither likes serious illness or injuries,i am in relapse already with breaking bones so this is just just extra,from experience ir will take many months to get control of both of them

i don't care though,i feel blessed and lucky to have got through this illness at all
Keep masturbating Kaz it should make you feel better.First thing in a morning is best as I understand it.

My son is due to get married next week, the venue refused any refund (several thousand pounds) for a cancellation or even a postponement.
Of the guests, several over 70's with diabetes, heart issues, crohn's etc., all advised to stay away. Several overseas guest who can't travel. Half a dozen kids with snotty noses and god knows what else. Even brides father (his only child) and me (my only son) are on the recommended no-go list. Some are saying just sod it, we all go and take our chances.

Just returned from local Tesco. Staff removing excessive items from some shopper's trollies. Big sign by the milk cabinet "2 Bottles Only", then some woman grabbing 8 and arguing with staff.
Some people's greed and selfishness!

The venues may not be in a position to offer refunds on cancellations but would have thought postponement is viable. It’s in both parties interests. The wedding ultimately goes ahead with all guests attending and the venue keeps the cash during what will be a difficult few months. If the venues insurers get Govt to underwrite losses then refunds will likely come available if postponing isn’t ultimately possible. Does depend on the venues, their financial health, insurance etc.

Chief exec of the NHS at the select commmitee now,on sky and bbc

Adult acute beds 98,000 in england,trying to sort it for 30,000 of those to be available for corona

3700 critical care adult beds in england,the modelling shows that we should have enough critical care beds but this changes by the day

A lot of reorganisation going on,moving and discharging patients,opening up new areas in the NHS and finding staff,also organising things like ventilators etc

Elective operations cancelled

Be lots of patients being ferried all over the country if they require a critical care bed, I imagine London will be very short of having availability for local people.

Some Brexit good news :)

‘Emergency stockpile of masks, gowns, hazmat suits, PPE equipment that were built up for a no deal Brexit were never reduced Hunt tells committee’

Chief exec of the NHS at the select commmitee now,on sky and bbc

Struggled to answer the question put by Jeremy Hunt. Are the number of ventilator equipment announced yesterday going to be enough based on your modelling ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.