COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we can expect 550-600 cases tomorrow and up to 2.5k overall. Tracking exactly as expected. Always looked like we’d be on 5k this weekend. 20k the weekend after. And that’s just confirmed cases.

30-50k actual cases right now, so 480-800k cases by the end of March, depending on whether we are at the higher or lower end of estimates right now. With 5% needing intensive care, so that’s between 24,000 and 40,000 needing ICU beds by the end of the month. Yet we currently have 5,000 ventilators with the majority already in use. You can see why they are saying less than 20,000 deaths would be a great result for the nation.

We need an immediate plan to make sure social distancing is undertaken by everyone, and to do whatever it takes to make it possible for some businesses to change production towards ventilators. And also a huge push to test as many people as physically possible.

If they cut out the waffle and answered questions straight then these programmes would be half the time they currently are.

Connel college is shutting, students have been text.

My work we have had a meeting poaible closure or partual closure is being muted but no changes at present.

Been reallly quiet though

Working from home from today and I had the best days work in years. Nice and quiet, not having to drag myself out of bed and sit in an hours traffic both ways, not having to pretend I like the people in the office, get to shit on your own toilet. It's the future.

Working from home from today and I had the best days work in years. Nice and quiet, not having to drag myself out of bed and sit in an hours traffic both ways, not having to pretend I like the people in the office, get to shit on your own toilet. It's the future.

But having to use your own toilet roll. There's the rub- if you will. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.