COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
So am I right in thinking if I have to go off for 2 weeks or what ever it is .
The firm I work for will be able to get a grant or a loan to pay wages.
Thank fuck for that if I had to go on ssp they might aswell pay me and the last of our lads in conkers
I’m slightly confused exactly what the offer is at the moment, need to see the details. From what I understand for a small business the grant is to cover rents and overheads. Wages would be covered by loans which at some point would be repayable so it would be up to the business to apply for what they think they could afford to repay. That would be different for every employer so it would be up to your firm. As I say though this might not be quite right but from what Robert Peston asked that was the impression I got.

So am I right in thinking if I have to go off for 2 weeks or what ever it is .
The firm I work for will be able to get a grant or a loan to pay wages.
Thank fuck for that if I had to go on ssp they might aswell pay me and the last of our lads in conkers

Not really fella but they might be doing something in the next couple of days.

Another unfortunate landmark as Europe surpasses chinas number of dead, unforgivable really baring in mind how long we have all known about this coming down the track.

As of Tuesday, COVID-19 killed 3,385 people in Europe compared to 3,226 in China, according to online data compiler Worldometers.
If you believe the figures out of China, I have a Nigerian uncle who's looking for someone to handle £20,000,000 of his money for a 10% handling fee, if you have a bank account. PM me your account details, and don't forget to throw in your d.o.b. and NI number.

Another unfortunate landmark as Europe surpasses chinas number of dead, unforgivable really baring in mind how long we have all known about this coming down the track.

As of Tuesday, COVID-19 killed 3,385 people in Europe compared to 3,226 in China, according to online data compiler Worldometers.
I wouldn’t place too much weight on the Chinese figures, mate.

I’m slightly confused exactly what the offer is at the moment, need to see the details. From what I understand for a small business the grant is to cover rents and overheads. Wages would be covered by loans which at some point would be repayable so it would be up to the business to apply for what they think they could afford to repay. That would be different for every employer so it would be up to your firm. As I say though this might not be quite right but from what Robert Peston asked that was the impression I got.
The way I see it.
If I'm employed I should be fucking paid if I'm off.
They sent a letter out today saying to avoid getting it wash ur hands .
Then sent me to a house with no running water ??

Johnson’s sidekick was on about things being in place by next week and just go into the bank and sort it. Have the banks got capacity for this? They have been cutting back on banking hall staff for years.

Another unfortunate landmark as Europe surpasses chinas number of dead they've told us, unforgivable really baring in mind how long we have all known about this coming down the track.

Fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.