COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure China’s stats are to be believed.

But Italy’s are bad news!

One could say that but they were atleast quick to act, the slow response from UK and US has really amazed me considering what happened in Italy.

I know a few people who travelled to US recently and they said they used airports etc but there were no screening of any sort and were screened upon their return to Pak.

They are just playing for time and trying to keep the country ticking over.
Lockdown will occur over the weekend I think, or at least warning of one to commence Monday.
I can’t stand the fuckers in charge right now but this is a panic easing exercise right now.
The battle is yet to come.

Lots of people aren’t taking this seriously at all. Lots still going out, drinking and going to restaurants... Absolute idiots

Also the figures from China look completely wrong. No way only 3,000 died, especially considering they have lots of older people and many with poor health due to smoking

They are just playing for time and trying to keep the country ticking over.
Lockdown will occur over the weekend I think, or at least warning of one to commence Monday.
I can’t stand the fuckers in charge right now but this is a panic easing exercise right now.
The battle is yet to come.

which is the problem, given it longer time to spread aimlessly

Lots of people aren’t taking this seriously at all. Lots still going out, drinking and going to restaurants... Absolute idiots

Also the figures from China look completely wrong. No way only 3,000 died, especially considering they have lots of older people and many with poor health due to smoking

Watch today’s update, that’s why no one is taking it seriously.

Watch today’s update, that’s why no one is taking it seriously.

the mans a bloody idiot.
If people were following advice restaurants and pubs would be shut cos they’d be empty.
No help for companies that are having to let people go now whilst waiting to apply for financial support. No clarification of school closures.

most people haven’t watched the updates as they are at work/coming home.

don’t really know what you’d expect them to say either. It’s mainly guesswork and reassurance

Id like the person leading my country to do something. Not politely ask people to not go out then be surprised no one is listening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.