COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
5322 new cases, 427 deaths in italy. they have more dead than china now. Big rise iin new cases too. They really fucked it up somewhere heavily :(

This is what happens when you go above the healthcare capacity.

The second column becomes very close to the death %

J3kYfhn.png

Today’s announcement in an absolute farce. Not that there’s anything to announce, “have faith” but not telling us what to have faith in. Wonder what they’ve actually been doing all day, maybe brainstorming sound bites to keep repeating. Shocking leadership, shocking planning.

Not watching this mumbling mess then

No but I just watched Trump lying through his arse for 1 hour. No comparison mate, and as I said never been a fan of boris. But Trump in a different league for incompetence and lies, at least boris has the intellect to communicate and delegate.

Today’s announcement in an absolute farce. Not that there’s anything to announce, “have faith” but not telling us what to have faith in. Wonder what they’ve actually been doing all day, maybe brainstorming sound bites to keep repeating. Shocking leadership, shocking planning.

They can't win can they?

The very same people who were moaning like fuck that we weren't getting daily updates are now the very same people who are moaning like fuck that the daily updates aren't giving us much new information.

If/when the lockdown comes, what are the time scales?

Surely they can’t just announce it and say ‘go home now’ but then again they can’t give a weeks’ notice as everyone will be raiding and looting shelves in preparation.

24 hours?

Other countries have given 24-60 hours notice.

No but I just watched Trump lying through his arse for 1 hour. No comparison mate, and as I said never been a fan of boris. But Trump in a different league for incompetence and lies, at least boris has the intellect to communicate and delegate.

Maybe in comparison to Trump, he still turns up to address the nation with unbrushed hair and tells us nothing. His approach to this whole scenario has fucked us royally

They can't win can they?

The very same people who were moaning like fuck that we weren't getting daily updates are now the very same people who are moaning like fuck that the daily updates aren't giving us much new information.

Give us some information, pointless doing it to tell us nothing has changed and please stop social gathering (whilst we don’t close anywhere)

We have not shut down for the foreseeable, though we will be working from home on projects.

Still got staff asking shall we meet up for a pint?

No we have been closed to isolate not go on the piss

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.